Friday, December 12, 2008

Love Is ...

I eat fast food. I guess we all do. I eat fast food fast too. This means ripping through all the pieces that are not food and tossing them out of the way. I was cleaning up after a session with a Turkey Bacon sandwich when I finally took a second (too long) to look at the art on the bag. The graphic designer (who was probably retching while making this art) was kind enough to put the red heart on a solid magenta block so if you don't squint it just looks like "I PEPPER BACON." Which probably lots of folks do. I know I've peppered bacon.

BUT when you squint - wait... she HEARTS pepper bacon. Yes this young lady staring dreamily into space is in love. In love with pepper bacon. That seems sad to me. There is more to life than bacon and pepper. So I started to feel bad for her.

Then it hit me! Maybe Pepper Bacon is Kevin Bacon's hot sister! Now that would make sense. Who couldn't love Kevin Bacon's hot sister?

America! Love it or eat your bacon with salt, buster.

No comments: