Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm BACK

Yep revived by the excitement of the 2008 election year I have decided to revive XACKR. With some modifications of course. Instead of just being about Web 2.6, I am expanding it's coverage to what I call 'Net Earth 2.6. 'Net Earth is different from the web in the sense that the connection between the Internet and real and virtual life is blurring for many of us. Huge progress has been made all in the name of spreading ads. Economic collapse has focused our attention on what we did wrong. There has never been a better time to xack the planet.

So I will be covering a combination of "A New Earth" meets "Web 2.6" meets "Second Life" meets "Real Life" meets "How To Get Things Done." All in a swirl. Stay tuned.

Vist the web site at http://www.xackr.com.

No comments: